This Privacy Notice sets out how Shaw Farm Holidays uses and protects any personal information that you give us when you book a holiday with us or use our website. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully along with our Terms and Conditions.
What Information We Collect
When making a booking we collect the following information about you:
- Names and contact information of guests (home address, post code, e-mail address, and telephone numbers). We require this information for legal reasons and to allow us to send you information about your holiday booking with us
How We Use the Information We Hold On You
- We use your e-mail address to send you confirmation of your holiday booking, details about your stay and receipts for payments
- We send an e-mail with attachments detailing how to find us and other information about your stay
- After your stay we send you an e-mail inviting you to leave a review
- For legal reasons we store your information for 7 years
- We may use the information you provide us to help improve our service
Security - How is your Data Stored
- We are committed to ensuring that any information you give us is secure. We take appropriate measures to safeguard the information we hold from unauthorised access or improper use.
- Only persons authorised by us have access to your data
- Neither we nor Freetobook will share your information with any third party unless there is a legal reason compelling us to do so
- We do not share any of your information with 3rd parties and we will not contact you by phone or email solely for marketing purposes
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you.
- To enable us to monitor and improve the design of our website, we use Google Analytics, which uses a variety of cookies
- No personally identifiable data is kept within any of our cookies
- Our website contains links to other websites which may be relevant to your stay with us. We have no control and are not responsible for the content or Cookies on any other websites. This Privacy Notice only applies to www.shawfarmholidays.co.uk so when you link to other websites you should exercise caution and read their own privacy notices.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us and we will promptly correct it
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
Our Privacy Notice and Policy is regularly reviewed and updated and posted on our website. This Privacy Notice was last updated January 2022.
How To Contact Us